Have you had your annual boiler service?
It is vital that you get your boiler and gas appliances inspected and serviced annually to ensure they are working as safely and efficiently as possible, and to reduce the risk of breakdowns.
What is included?
Your annual boiler service will involve an 18 point check including:
- Gas soundness test.
- Visual inspection of exposed pipework to all appliances.
- Visual inspection of flue.
- Boiler efficiency check including analysis of flue products and adjusting as required.
- Clean condensate trap if its a modern high efficiency condensing boiler.
- Checking the operation of the safety devices and adjusting as required.
- Checking operating pressures and adjusting as required.
- Assessment of ventilation.
- Depending on the age and model of the boiler, the burner/combustion chamber gasket will require replacement periodically. i.e Vaillant boilers require a new combustion chamber gasket every 5 years.
How much does a boiler service cost?
A standard boiler service on a modern wall hung boiler will cost £85
If the boiler requires a new burner gasket an extra £20 will be charged.
Get a safety check carried out on any additional gas appliances for only £15 per appliance.
Gas checks from £60… call Jason on 01823 802415
Please click here to contact us with any enquiries